Friday, October 23, 2009

Order Adult Custom Aprons

If you are interested in ordering a custom apron please consider the following options and then contact me at aprondiaries@gmail.com or 248-755-2603

Fabric:
If you would like to provide the fabric I need two 1 yard pieces of fabric. If I am providing the fabric I need to know what colors and patterns of fabric you are interested.

Size:
Adult's Regular or Plus Sized

Neck:
Adjustable- Tie or Loop
Not Adjustable

Bottom Edge:
Rounded or Scalloped

Pricing:
Fabric provided by the customer - $25.00
Fabric provided by me - $35.00

Shipping:
Priority Flat Rate
$5.00 for one apron
Contact for shipping on more than one apron.

Other Details About My Aprons:
All of my aprons are made by me, from cutting to sewing. I hand make all of my bias tape (the bands of material that edge the apron) because I find the quality of homemade to be far superior to store bought. Doing that may make the price of my aprons a little higher than others you may come across but I do believe that it makes for a higher quality apron. I prewash all fabric before cutting and sewing in order to better insure there is no shrinking when it gets home with my customer.


Once you have made some decisions concerning the custom apron you would like, please contact me by email or phone and we can iron out all of the details. I require at least 2 weeks, once all decisions have been made, to be able to find the fabric and complete the apron.

If you are unsure about the process of placing an order or have any questions, please feel free to contact me at any time!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing an informative blog. Keep sharing these types of blogs.
    For more information visit the website
    Personalized Aprons

    ReplyDelete